HTML/JAVA

Monday 30 September 2013

Acrylic Painting on Canvas

This past Saturday was spent with surface design friends at The Alton Mill
I had a fantastic day of musing around all the art studio's in the morning & taking in a beginner acrylic painting class in the afternoon. Our instructor was Mark Grice & it was a very enjoyable afternoon. I came home with my first acrylic painting.



Believe it or not it matches my kitchen perfectly.  The blue happens to match my cupboards & table & the purple matches the walls. You'd think I had planned it or something.

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful Leah...not that the art has to match the couch, but it's always a happy accident when something fits a room so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Linda. It was a fun day.

    ReplyDelete