HTML/JAVA

Saturday 29 October 2011

Pyramid Gift Box


Nearing the Christmas season always has me on the lookout for new ways to package small gifts. I was inspired to create this little box after visiting Cambridge's Gallery M.
I started with one of my samples topped with my favorite multi-coloured chunky yarn. Painted the inside and stitched three sides together to form the pyramid shape. I then added a tiny string of seed beads to hold the trap door closed and 60's style buttons were used for the feet.





2 comments:

  1. Eeee!! I love this little box SO MUCH! Very cute, I love it mum =] the colours, the style, the yarn, the little beads for the feet-- awesome. Very awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really adorable. Not only is it a great way to package small gifts, you can also use it to store jewellery or other small things. I really love this!

    ReplyDelete