HTML/JAVA

Sunday 16 October 2011

Sunday's studio re-vamp

This morning was spent updating my studio. I had my husband Chris, install more lighting over my sewing worktable, add more power bars and build me a painting/encaustic cart. My studio was getting squeezed with only having one workspace. Having a rolling cart will now protect my quilting/fibre space from paint and gesso. It also helps having all the work stations set up, so that they're ready even if I only have a small amount of time to spend in the studio. I was getting so frustrated not having my encaustic handy and continually moving my work while it dried. My studio is small, so I need to maximize as much as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Yay wheeling bench! Work spaces that fold away are always incredibly useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah,

    You have the most wonderful blog. I always look forward to seeing what you've added. I like your studio and wish you lots of creative moments working in it.

    ReplyDelete