HTML/JAVA

Sunday 27 November 2011

Freestyle Guitar


This is the work of a wonderful young artist, Nicole Butterfield. I had the privilege of viewing her portfolio this weekend and was fascinated by the wonderful freestyle work she does.  The picture is of my son's 12 string, classical guitar that Nicole just "doodled". That is what she calls it...not me. Her favorite mediums are acrylic and Sharpie's. I just love the work with the Sharpie's...isn't it fantastic?

Oh, and I must mention that my husband made this fantastic seam ripper...I won't say who for...but I just love it. It's purple acrylic and of course it would look great in my studio....but I'm not the lucky lady. 

1 comment:

  1. That's really lovely. Is there any way to seal it? I would love some more detail pictures

    ReplyDelete