HTML/JAVA

Sunday 27 November 2011

Surface Design Beginning

This weekend I had to finish my Artist Trading Card sized, surface design so that it can move on to the next person in the group. I seem to be having difficulty finding the time to work on my projects now that I'm back at work. I no longer have the luxury of creating when I feel like creating. So now it's down to a time crunch thing and I find that I feel as though I'm working because of the deadline rather than feeling inspired to create. I usually work on a project until I hit a roadblock and then I move on to something else while my mind mulls over the next step. I spent hours in the studio but a lot of that time was uninspired so I'm not completely happy with the turnout. But it must move on...so here's the picture.

1 comment: