HTML/JAVA

Monday 23 April 2012

Gluten Free Bread

I finally did it. I made a gluten free loaf of bread that was edible...not a brick...light, fluffy and edible. Oh the absolute joy that only a person who hasn't been able to eat bread for years would understand. I know I don't usually post this sort of thing but I just couldn't help myself...I'm so friggin happy!! My friend Linda Kittmer from the Group of Eight gave me a section of bread from a loaf that she had made from the book "The Gluten Free Gourmet Bakes Bread" and told me to make myself a sandwich with it for the next day. Well that was the most amazing bread and the next day I ordered the book. Thank you for sharing Linda.

3 comments:

  1. Alright, gluten free bread!!! My one friend keeps giving me amazing gluten free rescipes I want to try. The other day she gave me a recipe for flourless peanut butter cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, the loaf looks fantastic. I'm so glad you're having success with Bette's cookbook. I certainly swear by it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete