HTML/JAVA

Monday 15 October 2012

Burka Beauty ATC

I've already posted a picture with "Village People" but I wanted the ATC to also have a post for itself. I've recently come back from a holiday in Istanbul. A beautiful vibrant city. I've been asked quite a lot about going to a Muslim country as many people have a great fear of what they don't know. Istanbul is a very modern city and not many women actually wear the Burka. At least, I didn't see many wearing them. My husband and I did notice, however, that a lot of the younger Burka wearing ladies had their eyes done up like they were models. I guess if that's all that was showing...then it had better be good...right. lol
This ATC was for the Group of Eight (GOE) swap.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, this Burka one is my favourite. It's cool to see your travels coming out in your art, it's really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete