HTML/JAVA

Monday 26 August 2013

Studio Storage

I wanted to share my storage chest. After my day of shopping for beads & art supplies I was a little concerned at having bought more supplies. This cabinet was an old watch parts cabinet that's been used in my studio for over 15 years. It's so full of beads, sequins, thread, buttons, oddities, etc...that I just don't know how I'm going to fit more in. Every time I succumb to buying more supplies or bringing more finds home, I actually go through buyers remorse because I can't believe how much I already have. Right now my studio table is covered in a mountain of beads & thread, & my encaustic bench is full of oddities that I haven't been able to get put away. Everything from porcupine quills to bones is completely covering the top of the bench....I think I have a problem.




2 comments:

  1. Let me know if I can help you with your problem Leah. I'm always available for donations LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...at least you have a larger studio space than mine. I'd love to see your bead storage??

    ReplyDelete