HTML/JAVA

Saturday 1 October 2011

Spring has Sprung



So now I had to get down and start the challenge and just forget about the damn size of that fabric...I was running out of time. I still didn't know what I was going to do. I just knew that I wanted a play on the words rather than the usual spring stuff...so I was playing with my watch and clock parts and pulling on this spring, when it sprung out of it's tiny home...in the shape of an "S". So then I started thinking about what I could do with the S in my design and came up with the spelling of "Spring". I left it on my desk and whenever my family walked by it, they would comment on how much they liked the layout. So off to the encaustic bench I went, with my LITTLE square of snow dyed fabric and my watch parts spelling out "Spring".

No comments:

Post a Comment