HTML/JAVA

Monday 20 January 2014

GOE December Show

For the month of December the GOE group set up in Mississauga. It was unfortunate that we were restricted to hang by chain only. We weren't allowed to hang by Command strips or hangers...so the show didn't look as fabulous as the pieces that we had to show. Some walls looked a little sparse. These are pictures that Chris took for me. Not all the displays are shown and just a quick reminder that this is collective work.



This was the only area where Command Strips were allowed. Over by the pipes. I actually had everything ready to hang by the strips so I thought that I would be taking all my pieces home. I haven't participated in many shows so I was completely not prepared for any eventuality. Thankfully the other girls were prepared with hangers & line so all my pieces did get hung.











No comments:

Post a Comment