HTML/JAVA

Saturday 1 October 2011

Cock of the Rock

Cock of the Rock was my next Group of Eight challenge. One of the members brought rocks back from Arizona and the challenge was to use at least 5 of the rocks and 'Rock' had to be in the title of the piece. I knew that the next challenge was going to be a chicken of some sort. I'm in love with chickens and wanted the next challenge to incorporate something that I really wanted for my own. So I had no idea what the challenge was going to be but I did know that it was going to have a chicken in it. So when the challenge was issued I started my background and knew that I was going to do the rooster on a rock wall. When the background was complete I thought that it was too dark and made a second background. I posted both of the backgrounds on my design wall and decided that I would wait for the rooster to develop before I chose which one I would use. I actually went with the first one that I made originally....isn't that what we're always told...the first one is always the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment